Major version release of my MUD client, GGMud
, ready the article body to for the new 0.8.0
to download a binary installer
. Source code is available, as usual.Changes since version 0.7.0:
- Added button handling (horizontal/vertical), configurable through a new panel or with the commands #hbutton, #vbutton, buttons can also be detached from main window and float on your desktop.
- Added new trigger special character $ to handle line termination in a similar way of ^ for line start.
- Add a toggle to hide ggmud windows from the taskbar (useful if you want people not to notice you have GGMud opened!)
- Add a better font configuration, now you can have 3 different fonts for interface, input line and output window.
- First alpha version of OSX native version (does not require X11), actually only for intel and with a few bugs in the GUI images handling, seems stable and fast anyway.
- Fixed a lot of bugs (including the infamous variable bug in #math command).
Posted Thursday 06 December 2007 - 15:52 (read 13245 times)
Latest news about this argument Eat the Whistle FREE available on Apple Store!
(25/03/2013 - 10:39) read 6838 times Eat the Whistle available on Google Play
(01/03/2013 - 18:10) read 4412 times Eat the Whistle available on the App Store
(02/02/2013 - 12:19) read 4386 times Double Spider on iOS AppStore!
(25/05/2011 - 15:06) read 17881 times Eat The Whistle 3.6 released!
(20/05/2008 - 17:00) read 10558 times GGMud 0.8.0 released
(06/12/2007 - 15:52) read 13245 times Eat the Whistle webpage opened!
(02/09/2007 - 17:55) read 10152 times GGMud webpage opened!
(29/08/2007 - 19:14) read 12158 times
All the news about this argument