The new GGMud
home page is now online!GGMud
is a FREE
crossplatform mud client available for Windows
. It supports most features a modern mud client needs, and has a lot of extras! GGMud is released as opensource under the GPL licence
to jump to the page!
Here is a feature list of GGMud:
- ANSI 16 color output with split screen review buffer
- Separate input line with history
- Connection wizard with autologin
- Triggers (with class support)
- Numeric keypad walking
- Variables and if clauses
- Tintin configuration import
- Partial ZMud configuration import
- Macros with keybind editor
- Multiple windows support
- FULLY scriptability through LUA
- ASCII file configuration files to be as portable as possible and editable by hand
- SOCKS 4/5 support
- MCCP support
- Telnet protocol emulation
Posted Wednesday 29 August 2007 - 19:14 (read 12158 times)
Latest news about this argument Eat the Whistle FREE available on Apple Store!
(25/03/2013 - 10:39) read 6838 times Eat the Whistle available on Google Play
(01/03/2013 - 18:10) read 4412 times Eat the Whistle available on the App Store
(02/02/2013 - 12:19) read 4386 times Double Spider on iOS AppStore!
(25/05/2011 - 15:06) read 17880 times Eat The Whistle 3.6 released!
(20/05/2008 - 17:00) read 10557 times GGMud 0.8.0 released
(06/12/2007 - 15:52) read 13244 times Eat the Whistle webpage opened!
(02/09/2007 - 17:55) read 10151 times GGMud webpage opened!
(29/08/2007 - 19:14) read 12158 times
All the news about this argument